Thursday, March 10, 2011

baby lola!

So, senora just welcomed a new grandbaby into the world! Baby Lola, who is just the cutest smallest human I have ever seen. Roomate and I were lucky enough to be invited to go to the hospital yesterday to visit her and mama Mavi, which was SO wonderful because she was only born three days ago! Let me just say, this was the nicest hospital I have ever been to, which is saying a lot because I loathe all things hospital. But it was all ancient and antiqued with stain glass windows, and it didnt even smell like doctors. It was great! But I thought I might make baby Lola a present (with my begining crochet skills) so I crocheted her a blanket! It was my first blanket, and is rather small, but its a good start, right? Mavi and Senora seemed to like it, so thats all that matters I guess. SO thankful that both Mavi and Lola are safe and heathly and I'm excited to see her growth in these next three months. New life is just so exciting!

Here is the finished product:






1 comment: