Saturday, January 1, 2011

uneasy.

I feel like these past few weeks have been filled with uneasiness and nervousness. things are changing, wether or not I like it, and so I have been trying to stay positive and see these changes as something that will be great in the long run. I mean, life is change, right? I feel that it is time that I wrap my mind around that idea. It is not even nagtive change that has gotten me so uneasy, so it is time that I embrace all of this and be excited for things to come. I have found these to be of help with being more at peace with life these days. enjoy!

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

"Dont fear change, embrace it" - Anthony J. D'Angelo

"EVery tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith"- Henry Ward Beecher

"I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid." - John 14:27

I am a sucker for quotes and lessons about life and so these may be cliche, but they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment