Thursday, January 6, 2011

waiting.

so here I am, three hours early (I was panicing about being late) waiting in the terminal for my flight. I am sitting here trying to crochet a lovely scarf, and yet all I can think about is the fact that I have NO idea where I am going when I get off that plane. I tend to over analyze things and freak out at unncessary times, (but I guess its better that I know I do that, right?) and so I trying to stay calm and realize that I will find people that know where I am suppose to be. and so now, I just wait. I wait for the Jewish man next to me to stop singing. I wait for the thought of not seeing people I know for four months to sink in. I wait for my spanish podcast to load. And then I wait to see if I sit next to any hot babes on the flight. And in all this waiting, there is time for me to just sit and realize that I am so stinkin' lucky to be able to do this. So after lunch with my family, fighting back tears saying goodbye to dad, trying to explain to my brother that he could not come with me and study abroad again, and waving to my mom about five times before I made it to security and I finally here..I will keep you up dated as soon as I can.cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment